Our June Favourites as pictured above:
1. Dermalogica’s Emergency Spot Fix ( Blog post here)
2. TOY Polish in Leather Crush (Blog Post here)
3. Dermalogica PreCleanse Wipes (Blog post here)
4. ESSIE Apricot Cuticle Oil – this is not a new product but I love using it on my cuticles in winter – it nourishes and hydrates while not being too oily)
5. Not a product, but my pedicure at SWANI Spa in Rosebank was incredible (read more here)
6. ESSIE – The Nail Corrector – not being able to drive these last few weeks has left me having to do my own nails which I hate! This pen is brilliant for cleaning any polish that gets onto the skin around your nail – filled with acetone, it also comes with extra nibs and the nibs are perfectly shaped to clean around your cuticles. (My daughter got hold of my pen so the nibs and lid is MIA – will have to replace it!)
What have been some of your favourites this month?