(please note that these are general policies are simply a guideline and any establishment you visit may have some additions. These policies are in place so that you as the client can have the most relaxing and enjoyable experience)
- Please respect the right to a quiet and relaxed atmosphere for all guests in the establishment by turning your cell phone on silent or off.
- Please arrive 10 – 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment in order to enjoy your full appointment. Arriving late may result in a reduction of your treatment time while the full treatment fee will apply.
- 8-24 hours notice is required when cancelling appointments or the establishment reserves the right to charge 100% of the treatment value. Some establishments may require a credit card to reserve the appointment.
- Establishment prices and services are subject to change at the discretion of the establishment owner.
- Gratuities or tips are at your discretion, if you are wanting to tip your therapist cash directly to the therapist would be preferable.
- Some establishments may not allow children to accompany you – please check prior to your appointment.